These vegan desserts are perfect mini treat for anyone with a sweet tooth!
200g rhubarb, chopped
170g strawberry jam
1 pinch ground cinnamon
1 quantity shortcrust pastry dough (see p. 244)
- Cook the rhubarb in a little water until soft and jam-like.
- Add the strawberry jam and cinnamon and reduce over low heat until the mixture is no longer very liquid.
- Roll out the dough and cut out 6 medium-sized discs and 6 small ones. Line a muffin tin with the large discs.
- Pour the strawberry-rhubarb mixture into the tin and place a small disc on each pie.
- Seal them well by folding the edges inwards and pressing lightly with the tines of a fork.
- Prick the tops 4 times with the tip of a knife. Bake at 180°C (Gas mark 4) for 25 minutes.
Find this recipe and more from Marie Laforet in her book: